Subject: [IGEXMail-0744] Wk 1057 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Apr 2000 17:13:20

Precedence: list

******************************************************************************
IGEXMail                19-Apr-2000 17:13:20                   Message No 0744
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Wk 1057 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings 

               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 19-Apr-00 10:37)               
                                GPS Week 1057                                
           (April 9 through April 15, 2000; Days 00100 through 00106)           
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  100 101 102 103 104 105 106 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   -   X   X   -   -     4
Davis            DAVR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Grasse           GRAC Ashtech GG24C    IGN       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       -   -   X   -   -   -   -     1
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Mattersburg      MTBG JPS LEGACY       TUVienna  X   -   X   -   -   -   -     2
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Mt. Stromlo      STR2 JPS LEGACY       AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Ondrejov         GOPE Ashtech Z18      GOP       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation R1 NPL       -   X   X   X   -   -   -     3
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   -   X   X   -   -   X     4
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            31 stations                   26  26  29  20  11   8   9  129

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.