Subject: [IGEXMail-0739] RE
From: "Na Ming" <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Apr 2000 16:05:36

boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002A_01BFA71B.DD6802C0"
Reply-To: IGEX Mail <[email-masked]>
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: list

******************************************************************************
IGEXMail                15-Apr-2000 16:05:36                   Message No 0739
******************************************************************************

Author: "Na Ming" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE:Need Help! 

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01BFA71B.DD6802C0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="gb2312"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dear Gentlemen:
How do you do! I would very grad to ask you a problem. I have been =
researched GLONASS using PZ-90. I need the transformation parameters =
between PZ-90 and WGS-84. I have known that to estimating PZ-90 to =
WGS-84 transformation is your (IGEX) main target, and finished this =
year. If it is available for public, I would got the parameters on =
China.
Best Regards!
Your Sincerely
Na Ming
From Beijing, P. R. China

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01BFA71B.DD6802C0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="gb2312"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dgb2312 http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D'"MSHTML 5.00.0518.7"' name=3DGENERATOR>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Dear Gentlemen:</FONT></DIV>

<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>How do you do! I would very grad to =
ask you a=20
problem. I have been researched GLONASS using PZ-90. I need the =
transformation=20
parameters between PZ-90 and WGS-84. I have known that to estimating =
PZ-90 to=20
WGS-84 transformation is your (IGEX) main target, and finished this =
year. If it=20
is available for public, I would got the parameters on =
China.</FONT></DIV>

<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Best Regards!</FONT></DIV>

<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Your Sincerely</FONT></DIV>

<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Na Ming</FONT></DIV>

<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>From Beijing, P. R. =
China</FONT></DIV>

<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01BFA71B.DD6802C0--