Subject: [IGEXMail-0733] ION GPS 2000: 19-22 SEPT 2000, SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
From: Larry Hothem
Date: 11 Apr 2000 12:30:52

******************************************************************************
IGEXMail                11-Apr-2000 15:48:52                   Message No 0733
******************************************************************************

Author: Larry Hothem <[email-masked]> 
Subject: ION GPS 2000: 19-22 SEPT 2000, SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH 

CALL FOR PAPERS

Dear Colleagues:

I apologize if this is a duplicate notice.

The Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation (ION) is
hosting the 13th International Technical Meeting on GPS in Salt Lake
City, Utah, from 19 through 22 September 2000.

ION GPS 2000 promises to be another notable international annual
event with over 300 technical presentations on  wide-ranging
developments in GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, and other systems) technologies
and applications, approximately 100 commercial exhibits, and
attendance exceeding 2000 participants.   The technical program
planned is aimed at the full spectrum of satellite-based positioning
technologies, services, and applications.

If you have not received in the mail a copy of the Call for
Abstracts, please view the information on the Call for Abstracts at
the ION URL:  http://www.ion.org/gpscfa2000.html

ABSTRACTS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN MONDAY, APRIL 24, 2000.

Abstracts can be submitted electronically by linking to the ION URL
and following the instructions at:
http://www.ion.org/abstractformgps.html    Alternately, the
abstracts may be faxed to the ION National Office at
1-703-683-7105.   The primary author for each abstract submitted
will be notified of acceptance by about May 15.   Final manuscripts
are due August 28.

I would like to invite you and/or your colleagues to participate in
the ION GPS 2000 technical meeting.  You are encouraged to consider
submitting an abstract for a proposed presentation.

Should you have questions or need additional information, don't
hesitate to contact Mr. Carl Andren, Technical Director, ION
National Office at:  [email-masked], or Carl's assistant, Ms.
Connie Mayes at:  [email-masked].

Thank you for your interest in ION GPS 2000 and I am looking forward
to your participation.

Best regards,

Larry
--
**********************************************************************

Larry D. Hothem, US Geological Survey, 521 National Center,
     12201 Sunrise Valley Drive, Room 2D-312, Reston, VA 20192 USA
     Phone: (703) 648-4663(W) (301) 365-1293(H) FAX: (703) 648-4165
     Email:  [email-masked] (optional) [email-masked]

ION GPS-2000 MEETING: Sept. 19-22, 2000, Salt Lake City, Utah:
     http://www.ion.org/gpscfa2000.html
Interagency GPS Executive Board (IGEB):       http://www.igeb.gov/
**********************************************************************