Subject: [IGEXMail-0716] Wk 1053 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Mar 2000 03:32:19

Precedence: list

******************************************************************************
IGEXMail                22-Mar-2000 03:32:19                   Message No 0716
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Wk 1053 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings 

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 21-Mar-00 12:20)               
                                GPS Week 1053                                
           (March 12 through March 18, 2000; Days 00072 through 00078)          
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  072 073 074 075 076 077 078 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Davis            DAVR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    -   -   -   -   -   X   X     2
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lhasa            LHAZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   -   -   X   X   X   X     4
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG JPS LEGACY       TUVienna  X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Mcmurdo          CRAR JPS Legacy       USGS      X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Mt. Stromlo      STR2 JPS LEGACY       AUSLIG    X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Ondrejov         GOPE Ashtech Z18      GOP       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation R1 NPL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            30 stations                   28  26  27  27  27  24  23  182

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.