Subject: [IGEXMail-0707] Wk 1051 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 08 Mar 2000 15:59:51

Precedence: list

******************************************************************************
IGEXMail                08-Mar-2000 15:59:51                   Message No 0707
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Wk 1051 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings 

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 08-Mar-00 09:18)               
                                GPS Week 1051                                
          (February 27 through March 4, 2000; Days 00058 through 00064)         
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  058 059 060 061 062 063 064 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   -   X   -   -   -     3
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   -   X   -   -   -   -     2
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lhasa            LHAZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   -   X   X   X   -   X     5
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG JPS LEGACY       TUVienna  X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Mcmurdo          CRAR JPS Legacy       USGS      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mt. Stromlo      STR2 JPS LEGACY       AUSLIG    -   X   X   X   -   X   -     4
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Ondrejov         GOPE Ashtech Z18      GOP       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation R1 NPL       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            31 stations                   27  29  27  28  26  25  24  186

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.