Subject: [IGEXMail-0700] Wk 1050 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Feb 2000 19:36:34

Precedence: list

******************************************************************************
IGEXMail                29-Feb-2000 19:36:34                   Message No 0700
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Wk 1050 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings 

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 29-Feb-00 12:22)               
                                 GPS Week 1050                   
        (February 20 through February 26, 2000; Days 00051 through 00057)       
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  051 052 053 054 055 056 057 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Lhasa            LHAZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   -   X   -   -   X     4
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG JPS LEGACY       TUVienna  X   X   X   X   -   -   X     5
Mcmurdo          CRAR JPS Legacy       USGS      X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Ondrejov         GOPE Ashtech Z18      GOP       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation R1 NPL       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   -   -   X   X     5
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
?                BORA JPS LEGACY       ?         -   -   -   -   -   X   X     2
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            31 stations                   29  29  27  24  23  23  22  177

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.