Subject: [IGEXMail-0691] Wk 1049 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Feb 2000 22:08:53

Precedence: list

******************************************************************************
IGEXMail                22-Feb-2000 22:08:53                   Message No 0691
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Wk 1049 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings 

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 22-Feb-00 15:21)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 320/GPS Week 1049                   
        (February 13 through February 19, 2000; Days 00044 through 00050)       
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  044 045 046 047 048 049 050 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Davis            DAVR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       -   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   -   -   X   X   X     5
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lhasa            LHAZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG JPS LEGACY       TUVienna  -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Mcmurdo          CRAR JPS Legacy       USGS      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Ondrejov         GOPE Ashtech Z18      GOP       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation R1 NPL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            31 stations                   26  28  27  28  28  28  26  191

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.