Subject: [IGEXMail-0684]
From: [email-masked] Author: Matti Paunonen
Date: 17 Feb 2000 09:34:27

Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: list

******************************************************************************
IGEXMail                17-Feb-2000 09:34:27                   Message No 0684
******************************************************************************

Author: [email-masked] 
Subject:  

         Author: Matti Paunonen
         Subject: METZ status

         The Ashtech Z18 receiver  at Metsahovi (METZ) totally stopped 
         its work, again, on Saturday 12 Feb. Repair, or replacement,
         operations were started, but the date of resuming is unknown.

         Regards,

         Matti Paunonen
         --------------------------------------------------------------     
         Finnish Geodetic Institute                                   
         Metsahovi Geodetic Observatory        Tel.    +358-9-2564994
         Geodeetinrinne 2                      Fax.    +358-9-2564995
         FIN-02430 Masala, Finland             E-mail  [email-masked]
         --------------------------------------------------------------