Subject: [IGEXMail-0679] Wk 1046 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Feb 2000 17:17:39

Precedence: list

******************************************************************************
IGEXMail                15-Feb-2000 17:17:39                   Message No 0679
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Wk 1046 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings 

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 15-Feb-00 10:37)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 319/GPS Week 1048                   
        (February 6 through February 12, 2000; Days 00037 through 00043)        
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  037 038 039 040 041 042 043 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Davis            DAVR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       -   -   -   -   X   -   -     1
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lhasa            LHAZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Mattersburg      MTBG JPS LEGACY       TUVienna  X   X   -   X   X   -   X     5
Mcmurdo          CRAR JPS Legacy       USGS      X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   -   -   X   -   -     3
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Ondrejov         GOPE Ashtech Z18      GOP       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation R1 NPL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   -   -   X   X   X     5
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   -   -   X   X   -   -     3
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            30 stations                   28  28  23  20  26  20  22  167

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.