Subject: [IGEXMail-0672] Wk 1047 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 08 Feb 2000 20:14:08

Precedence: list

******************************************************************************
IGEXMail                08-Feb-2000 20:14:08                   Message No 0672
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Wk 1047 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings 

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 08-Feb-00 13:35)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 318/GPS Week 1047                   
         (January 30 through February 5, 2000; Days 00030 through 00036)        
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  030 031 032 033 034 035 036 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Davis            DAVR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    -   X   -   X   X   X   X     5
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   -   X   X   -   X     5
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       -   -   X   X   X   X   -     4
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lhasa            LHAZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   -   X   X   X   -   -     3
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG JPS LEGACY       TUVienna  X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Mcmurdo          CRAR JPS Legacy       USGS      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       -   X   -   -   X   -   -     2
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       -   X   X   X   X   -   -     4
Ondrejov         GOPE Ashtech Z18      GOP       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation R1 NPL       -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       -   X   X   X   X   -   X     5
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   -   -   -   -   X     3
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   -   -   X   X   X     5
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            30 stations                   20  24  23  27  27  20  22  163

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.