Subject: [IGEXMail-0663] NPLC and year 2000
From: Jon Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: 01 Feb 2000 16:43:12

Reply-To: IGEX Mail <[email-masked]>
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: list

******************************************************************************
IGEXMail                01-Feb-2000 16:43:12                   Message No 0663
******************************************************************************

Author: Jon Clarke <[email-masked]> 
Subject: NPLC and year 2000 

------ =_NextPart_000_01BF6CC7.DA898300
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dear Colleagues,=20

today (1 February 2000) I updated our NPLC R100 receiver software with =
the year 2000 compliant software from 3S Navigation, and the receiver =
appears to be working again. Our data contribution to Igex should now =
restart.=20

Regards,=20
Jon

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr Jon Clarke                                Time and Frequency Section,
[email-masked]      Centre for Electromagnetic and Time Metrology,
tel: +44 (0) 20 8943 6548                  National Physical Laboratory,
fax: +44 (0) 20 8943 7138        Queens Road, Teddington, TW11 0LW, U.K.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

------ =_NextPart_000_01BF6CC7.DA898300
Content-Type: application/ms-tnef
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

------ =_NextPart_000_01BF6CC7.DA898300--