Subject: [IGEXMail-0623] NPLC year 2000 problems
From: Jon Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Jan 2000 16:51:58

Reply-To: IGEX Mail <[email-masked]>
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: list

******************************************************************************
IGEXMail                07-Jan-2000 16:51:58                   Message No 0623
******************************************************************************

Author: Jon Clarke <[email-masked]> 
Subject: NPLC year 2000 problems 

------ =_NextPart_000_01BF5924.0EAEE1A0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dear Colleagues,=20

our 3S R100-40T NPLC has continued to show problems since January 1 (it =
has crashed twice in the last 24 hours). Apologies for any =
inconvenience.=20

Regards,=20
Jon

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr Jon Clarke                                Time and Frequency Section,
[email-masked]      Centre for Electromagnetic and Time Metrology,
tel: +44 (0) 20 8943 6548                  National Physical Laboratory,
fax: +44 (0) 20 8943 7138        Queens Road, Teddington, TW11 0LW, U.K.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

------ =_NextPart_000_01BF5924.0EAEE1A0
Content-Type: application/ms-tnef
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

------ =_NextPart_000_01BF5924.0EAEE1A0--