Subject: [IGEXMail-0609] Wk 1041 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Dec 1999 17:31:36

Precedence: list

******************************************************************************
IGEXMail                28-Dec-1999 17:31:36                   Message No 0609
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Wk 1041 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings 

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 28-Dec-99 10:53)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 312/GPS Week 1041                   
        (December 19 through December 25, 1999; Days 99353 through 99359)       
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  353 354 355 356 357 358 359 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Davis            DAVR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       -   X   -   -   -   -   -     1
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   -   X   X   -   -   -     3
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Lhasa            LHAZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   X   -   -   -   -   -     1
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Ondrejov         GOPE Ashtech Z18      GOP       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   X   -   -   -   -   -     1
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation R1 NPL       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    -   X   -   -   -   -   -     1
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            32 stations                   28  30  11   9   5   7   7   97

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.