Subject: [IGEXMail-0607] IGEX Mail/ new facility concerning the distribution list
From: Pascal Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Dec 1999 10:11:11

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Reply-To: IGEX Mail <[email-masked]>
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: list

******************************************************************************
IGEXMail                24-Dec-1999 10:11:11                   Message No 0607
******************************************************************************

Author: Pascal Willis <[email-masked]> 
Subject: IGEX Mail/ new facility concerning the distribution list 

Dear colleagues,

Please forward broadly this information to your colleagues:

the IGEX Mail facility has been changed recently. 
There are a few new feature that you can do by yourself:

1) adding (or deleting) your name to the list
-------------------------------------------------
You can add your name (by yourself) directly to the distribution
list by sending an email to [email-masked]

The text of the message should be:

     subscribe IGEXMail  (your email)

eg.  subscribe IGEXMail [email-masked]

NB: You can put several lines in the same messages.

To unsubscribe your do the same but the text should be:

     unsubscribe IGEXMail  (your email)

When you subscribe (or unsubscribe) you get an automatic
email, the person whose email was mentionned gets an email
and the IGEXMail person (myself presently) get another email.

3)verifying the distribution list
---------------------------------
To verify the distribution list of the IGEX Mail, you
need to send a message to [email-masked]

The text of the message should be:

     members IGEXMail

You can now make full use of this new facility.

If you experience any problem or if this message is not clear
enough please feel free to recontact me.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Pascal
 Pascal Willis <[email-masked]