Subject: [IGEXMail-0596] Wk 1040 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Dec 1999 20:33:38

Precedence: list

******************************************************************************
IGEXMail                21-Dec-1999 20:33:38                   Message No 0596
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Wk 1040 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings 

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 21-Dec-99 13:56)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 311/GPS Week 1040                   
        (December 12 through December 18, 1999; Days 99346 through 99352)       
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  346 347 348 349 350 351 352 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Davis            DAVR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   -   -   X   X     5
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lhasa            LHAZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   -   X   -   -     4
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG JPS LEGACY       TUVienna  X   X   -   X   X   X   -     5
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       -   X   X   X   X   -   -     4
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mt. Stromlo      STR0 Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    -   X   -   -   -   -   -     1
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Ondrejov         GOPE Ashtech Z18      GOP       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   -   -   -   X     4
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   X   X   X   X   X   -     5
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation R1 NPL       X   -   X   X   X   -   X     5
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   -   -   -   X   X     4
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            35 stations                   31  34  31  30  31  29  29  215

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.