Subject: [IGEXMail-0569] Wk 1038 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Dec 1999 15:21:55

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    07-Dec-1999 15:21:55                   Message No 0569
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1038 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 07-Dec-99 09:08)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 309/GPS Week 1038                   
        (November 28 through December 4, 1999; Days 99332 through 99338)        
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  332 333 334 335 336 337 338 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Davis            DAVR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       X   -   X   X   X   X   -     5
Lhasa            LHAZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG JPS LEGACY       TUVienna  X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Ondrejov         GOPE Ashtech Z18      GOP       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   -   -   X   X   X   X     4
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            35 stations                   33  31  31  33  31  31  27  217

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.