Subject: [IGEXMail-0557] Wk 1037 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Nov 1999 20:34:14

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    30-Nov-1999 20:34:14                   Message No 0557
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1037 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 30-Nov-99 13:06)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 308/GPS Week 1037                   
        (November 21 through November 27, 1999; Days 99325 through 99331)       
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  325 326 327 328 329 330 331 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Davis            DAVR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      -   -   X   X   -   -   -     2
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       -   X   X   -   X   X   X     5
Lhasa            LHAZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG JPS LEGACY       TUVienna  X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Ondrejov         GOPE Ashtech Z18      GOP       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       -   X   -   X   X   X   X     5
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       -   -   -   X   X   X   X     4
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            34 stations                   23  30  31  33  33  32  32  214

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.