Subject: [IGEXMail-0549] Wk 1036 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Nov 1999 19:45:12

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    23-Nov-1999 19:45:12                   Message No 0549
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1036 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 23-Nov-99 13:29)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 307/GPS Week 1036                   
        (November 14 through November 20, 1999; Days 99318 through 99324)       
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  318 319 320 321 322 323 324 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Davis            DAVR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       -   X   X   X   X   X   -     5
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   -   X   -   -   -     3
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       -   -   -   -   X   X   -     2
Lhasa            LHAZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Mattersburg      MTBG JPS LEGACY       TUVienna  X   X   -   -   X   X   X     5
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Ondrejov         GOPE Ashtech Z18      GOP       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       -   -   X   -   X   X   X     4
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   -   X   X   -     5
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            35 stations                   30  32  31  25  31  28  22  199

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.