Subject: [IGEXMail-0541] Wk 1035 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Nov 1999 19:41:20

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    16-Nov-1999 19:41:20                   Message No 0541
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1035 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 16-Nov-99 13:22)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 306/GPS Week 1035                   
        (November 7 through November 13, 1999; Days 99311 through 99317)        
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  311 312 313 314 315 316 317 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Davis            DAVR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lhasa            LHAZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   -   -   -   -   X   X     2
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Mattersburg      MTBG JPS LEGACY       TUVienna  -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      -   -   -   -   -   X   X     2
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Ondrejov         GOPE Ashtech Z18      GOP       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   -   X   X   X   X   -     5
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       -   -   -   -   X   X   X     3
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   -   -   X   -   X     4
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   -   X   -   -   X   X     4
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            33 stations                   28  24  29  28  28  30  32  199

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.