Subject: [IGEXMail-0529] GOPE starts GLONASS observations
From: "G.O.Pecny - Global" <[email-masked]>
Date: 04 Nov 1999 15:32:20

Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    04-Nov-1999 15:32:20                   Message No 0529
******************************************************************************

Author: "G.O.Pecny - Global" <[email-masked]>
Subject: GOPE starts GLONASS observations

  This message is in MIME format.  The first part should be readable text,
  while the remaining parts are likely unreadable without MIME-aware tools.
  Send mail to [email-masked] for more info.

---559023410-758783491-941721652=:20269
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

Author: Jakub Kostelecky and Jaroslav Simek

Site Name                : Pecny, Ondrejov / CZ
Four Character ID        : GOPE
IERS DOMES Number        : 11502M002
CDP Number               : none

On 04-NOV-1999 we set the new receiver Ashtech Z18 at GOPE site into regular 
operation. The receiver is connected to the Ashtech Choke Ring GG Antenna 
P/N 701073 REV 3 with the Ashtech original radome (ASH701073.3     SNOW - 
701073 RADOME). The data (mixed GPS NAVSTAR & GLONASS files) will be delivered
to RDC BKG.

The site information form is attached.

                             Best regards
                                       Jakub Kostelecky, Jaroslav Simek

---559023410-758783491-941721652=:20269
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII; name="gope9911.mix"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: BASE64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Description: Site inf. form from GOPE
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="gope9911.mix"

---559023410-758783491-941721652=:20269--