Subject: [IGEXMail-0527] Wk 1033 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Nov 1999 17:41:38

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    02-Nov-1999 17:41:38                   Message No 0527
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1033 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 02-Nov-99 10:27)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 304/GPS Week 1033                   
         (October 24 through October 30, 1999; Days 99297 through 99303)        
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  297 298 299 300 301 302 303 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       -   X   -   X   X   X   X     5
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lhasa            LHAZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG JPS LEGACY       TUVienna  X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      -   -   -   -   X   X   X     3
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   -   X   -   X   X   X     5
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       -   X   X   X   X   -   X     5
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       -   -   -   X   X   X   X     4
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   -   -   -   -   X   X     3
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            30 stations                   26  26  26  25  27  27  28  185

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.