Subject: [IGEXMail-0510] Wk 1031 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Oct 1999 19:51:58

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    19-Oct-1999 19:51:58                   Message No 0510
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1031 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 19-Oct-99 11:58)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 302/GPS Week 1031                   
         (October 10 through October 16, 1999; Days 99283 through 99289)        
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  283 284 285 286 287 288 289 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   -   -   -   -   X   -     2
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   -   -   X   X   X   X     5
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   -   X   -   X   -     4
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lhasa            LHAZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   X   X   X   X   X   -     5
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG JPS LEGACY       TUVienna  X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      -   X   -   -   X   X   X     4
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            31 stations                   28  27  26  27  27  27  22  184

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.