Subject: [IGEXMail-0482] New Ashtech Antenna Type
From: Heinz Habrich <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Oct 1999 09:40:37

Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    06-Oct-1999 09:40:37                   Message No 0482
******************************************************************************

Author: Heinz Habrich <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Ashtech Antenna Type

BKG has installed a new Ashtech Z18 receiver in Lhasa (Tibet). We are now
preparing the corresponding station logfile. We found the following
inscription on the antenna installed:

   Ashtech Antenna Model Choke Ring Antenna GG,
   Part No. 701941 REV: B, Serial No.: CRL 2199911007.

This antenna type is not included in the IGEX-98 receiver antenna table.

Does anyone know the correct name for this antenna type that has to be
included in the station logfile ?

Heinz Habrich
--
============= Bundesamt fuer Kartographie und Geodaesie ==================
  Heinz Habrich                                   ____    _   _   _____
    Voice     +49 69 6333267                     | ___\  ||  //  / ____\
      Telefax   +49 69 6333425                   ||  ||  || //   ||
        E-Mail    [email-masked]                ||==<   |==<    || ===\
          WWW       http://www.ifag.de           ||__||  || \\   ||___||
                                                 |____/  ||  \\  |_____/
====== Richard-Strauss-Allee 11, D-60598 Frankfurt am Main, Germany ======