Subject: [IGEXMail-0481] WK 1029 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Oct 1999 20:33:57

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    05-Oct-1999 20:33:57                   Message No 0481
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: WK 1029 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 05-Oct-99 10:59)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 300/GPS Week 1029                   
        (September 26 through October 2, 1999; Days 99269 through 99275)        
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  269 270 271 272 273 274 275 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    -   X   X   -   -   -   -     2
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            14 stations                   12  13  14  11  11  10  11   82

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.