Subject: [IGEXMail-0477] Wk 1028 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Sep 1999 22:25:06

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    29-Sep-1999 22:25:06                   Message No 0477
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1028 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 29-Sep-99 16:12)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 299/GPS Week 1028                   
       (September 19 through September 25, 1999; Days 99262 through 99268)      
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  262 263 264 265 266 267 268 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       -   X   -   -   -   -   -     1
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       -   X   -   -   -   -   -     1
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       -   X   -   -   -   -   -     1
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Mattersburg      MTBG JPS LEGACY       TUVienna  -   X   -   -   -   -   -     1
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       -   X   -   -   -   -   -     1
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    -   X   X   X   X   -   -     4
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            29 stations                   21  28  14  13  11  11  10  108

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.