Subject: [IGEXMail-0472] Wk 1027 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Sep 1999 20:21:49

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    21-Sep-1999 20:21:49                   Message No 0472
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1027 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 21-Sep-99 14:03)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 298/GPS Week 1027                   
       (September 12 through September 18, 1999; Days 99255 through 99261)      
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  255 256 257 258 259 260 261 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       -   -   X   X   X   X   -     4
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   -   X   X   X   X   -     5
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG JPS LEGACY       TUVienna  X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       X   X   X   -   -   -   X     4
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   -   X   X   -     5
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    -   -   X   -   X   -   -     2
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            29 stations                   25  25  29  26  25  23  19  172

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.