Subject: [IGEXMail-0458] IGEX Workshop Registration Form
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Aug 1999 20:47:29

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    30-Aug-1999 20:47:29                   Message No 0458
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: IGEX Workshop Registration Form

Author:  Carey Noll/CDDIS

Due to the continued problems with the CDDIS computer system 
cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov, I have decided to distribute the IGEX-98 
Workshop registration form via IGEXMail.  I would like to ask anyone
planning to attend the workshop who has not already completed the
registration form on the web to please forward the completed form
included below via email to me as soon as possible! 

At this time I would also like to say we at the CDDIS are very sorry
for the continued delay in the availability of our computer system and
web site.  We hope to have the system available in the next day or two 
pending restoration of the filesystem from tape backup.

Regards,
Carey.
************************************************************************
                            IGEX-98 Workshop
                           Registration Form

In order for the organizing committee to get an idea of attendance at
the workshop, please complete the registration form below.  The symbol *
indicates a required field.  Please email this completed form to Carey
Noll at [email-masked].  NOTE:  Any individual planning to
attend the workshop must register. 

                   --- Personal Information ---

   Last Name:  __________________________________________________ *

  First Name:  __________________________________________________ *

Organization:  __________________________________________________ *

     Address:  __________________________________________________ *

               __________________________________________________

     Country:  __________________________________________________ *

       Phone:  __________________________________________________ *

         Fax:  __________________________________________________ *

      E-Mail:  __________________________________________________ *

                        --- Attendance --- * 

          [ ]  I will attend the IGEX-98 Workshop

          [ ]  I will attend the reception on Monday evening, September 13

          [ ]  Number of guests also attending reception 
               (additional fee per guest)

A registration fee (payable at the conference) of $75.00 (US) will be
charged to each attendee.  Registration fees will be accepted via: 
cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. 

                        --- Local Organizers ---

     Carey Noll                         
     Code 920.1                   Tel:  (301) 614-6542
     NASA GSFC                    Fax:  (301) 614-5970
     Greenbelt, MD 20771          E-mail:  [email-masked]          
     USA                         

     Jim Slater                         
     NIMA                         Tel:  (301) 227-2051
     GICS Mail Stop D68           Fax:  (301) 227-4749
     Bethesda, MD 20816-5003      E-mail:  [email-masked]
     USA                         

     Charmell Adams                         
     Westover Consultants, Inc.   Tel:  (301) 345-3211
     7833 Walker Drive            Fax:  (301) 345-4659
     Greenbelt, MD 20770          E-mail:  [email-masked]
     USA