Subject: [IGEXMail-0444] Wk 1022 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Aug 1999 20:27:52

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    17-Aug-1999 20:27:52                   Message No 0444
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1022 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 17-Aug-99 13:43)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 293/GPS Week 1022                   
          (August 8 through August 14, 1999; Days 99220 through 99226)          
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  220 221 222 223 224 225 226 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     X   -   X   X   X   X   -     5
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       -   -   X   X   -   -   -     2
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       -   X   X   X   -   -   -     3
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            33 stations                   28  28  32  30  27  26  24  195

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.