Subject: [IGEXMail-0443] MTBG resumes operation
From: Weber Robert <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Aug 1999 15:48:41

Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    16-Aug-1999 15:48:41                   Message No 0443
******************************************************************************

Author: Weber Robert <[email-masked]>
Subject: MTBG resumes operation

Dear colleagues,

 Since Jul.,1. 1999 a JPS Legacy  receiver (GPS/GLONASS dual freq.)
 is in operation at the IGEX Site MTBG 11030M001 (Mattersburg,Austria).  

 Data as well as an updated site-log has been uploaded to
 the BKG data center.

 Please note, that the JPS data refers to the reference marker 11030M001,
 while the former GG24C data (till April 99) refered 
 to  marker 11030M002 (see site log). 

Best regards,

R. Weber
H.Titz
--
___________________________________________________________________________
Robert Weber                           Tel:    ++43-1-58801-12865               
Department for Theoretical Geodesy     Fax:    ++43-1-58801-12896              
University of Technology, Vienna       E-Mail: [email-masked]
Gusshausstrasse 27-29                          [email-masked]
A-1040 Vienna, Austria                         
___________________________________________________________________________