Subject: [IGEXMail-0439] Ashtech Z18 EOW compliant firmware
From: Jon Siegrist <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Aug 1999 03:10:28

X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2448.0)
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
	boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01BEE527.17FF1692"
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    13-Aug-1999 03:10:28                   Message No 0439
******************************************************************************

Author: Jon Siegrist <[email-masked]>
Subject: Ashtech Z18 EOW compliant firmware

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------_=_NextPart_001_01BEE527.17FF1692
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"

A new version of firmware for the Ashtech Z18 (v0064/ZT15) that has been
tested for proper functioning through the GPS Week Number Rollover event has
been distributed to all known users of record.   This firmware should be
installed before 19 August in all Ashtech Z18 receivers to ensure proper
receiver operation through the event.   If you have not received this
version to date,  Please contact Ashtech Customer Support at
[email-masked] to obtain the latest firmware and loader instructions.

------_=_NextPart_001_01BEE527.17FF1692
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

<META content='"MSHTML 4.72.2106.6"' name=GENERATOR>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<P><FONT size=2>A new version of firmware for the Ashtech Z18 (v0064/ZT15) that 
has been tested for proper functioning through the GPS Week Number Rollover 
event has been distributed to all known users of record.&nbsp;&nbsp; This 
firmware should be installed before 19 August in all Ashtech Z18 receivers to 
ensure proper receiver operation through the event.&nbsp;&nbsp; If you have not 
received this version to date,&nbsp; Please contact Ashtech Customer Support at 
[email-masked] to obtain the latest firmware and loader 
instructions.</FONT></P></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01BEE527.17FF1692--