Subject: [IGEXMail-0436] Wk 1021 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Aug 1999 22:36:36

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    10-Aug-1999 22:36:36                   Message No 0436
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1021 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 10-Aug-99 16:21)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 292/GPS Week 1021                   
           (August 1 through August 7, 1999; Days 99213 through 99219)          
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  213 214 215 216 217 218 219 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       -   -   -   -   -   -   X     1
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   -   -   -   -   X   X     3
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   -   X   -   X   X   X     5
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       X   X   X   -   X   X   -     5
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   -   -   -   X   X   X     4
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            31 stations                   29  26  26  26  27  27  26  187

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.