Subject: [IGEXMail-0427] Wk 1020 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 03 Aug 1999 20:48:32

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    03-Aug-1999 20:48:32                   Message No 0427
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1020 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 03-Aug-99 14:33)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 291/GPS Week 1020                   
            (July 25 through July 31, 1999; Days 99206 through 99212)           
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  206 207 208 209 210 211 212 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   -   X   X   X   -   X     5
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   -   X   -   X   -   X     4
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   -   X   X   X   -     5
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   -   -   X     5
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   -   -   -   X   X   X     4
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            29 stations                   28  26  26  25  25  25  26  181

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.