Subject: [IGEXMail-0424] Brisbane IGEX site power problems
From: Higgins Matt <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Jul 1999 10:33:34

charset="iso-8859-1"
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    29-Jul-1999 10:33:34                   Message No 0424
******************************************************************************

Author: Higgins Matt <[email-masked]>
Subject: Brisbane IGEX site power problems 

Due to problems and then testing of the power supply to our building the
Brisbane IGEX site (SUNM) has not been running reliably since last Saturday
24th July. It is up and running as of 02:00 UTC today. We are purchasing a
separate uninterrupted power supply to avoid this problem in the future.

Please also note that we are now on the JPS email list for receiver firmware
updates and make the update as soon as possible after notification. The
receiver is currently running "Firmware Version 1.9, build July 15, 1999".
The firmware version number is automatically written to the Rinex header.

For info... Regards, Matt.

Matt Higgins
Senior Surveyor
Department of Natural Resources
Locked Bag 40 
COORPAROO DC  Qld  4151
Australia
http://www.dnr.qld.gov.au
Ph: 61 7 3896 3754  Fax: 3891 5168  
Email: [email-masked]
Vice Chair FIG Commission 5 http://www.lm.se/fig5/