Subject: [IGEXMail-0421] Wk 1019 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Jul 1999 21:33:57

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    27-Jul-1999 21:33:57                   Message No 0421
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1019 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 27-Jul-99 10:24)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 290/GPS Week 1019                   
            (July 18 through July 24, 1999; Days 99199 through 99205)           
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  199 200 201 202 203 204 205 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   -   X   X   -   -   -     3
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       -   -   -   -   X   X   X     3
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   -   X   -   -   -   -     1
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation R1 NPL       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   -   X   X   X   -   -     3
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            31 stations                   28  26  30  29  27  23  23  185

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.