Subject: [IGEXMail-0417] Wk 1018 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Jul 1999 22:04:39

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    20-Jul-1999 22:04:39                   Message No 0417
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1018 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 20-Jul-99 14:26)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 289/GPS Week 1018                   
            (July 11 through July 17, 1999; Days 99192 through 99198)           
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  192 193 194 195 196 197 198 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation R1 NPL       X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            31 stations                   27  28  27  28  28  27  26  188

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.