Subject: [IGEXMail-0414] NPLC updated to v5.4
From: Jon Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Jul 1999 14:49:52

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; X-MAPIextension=".TXT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    16-Jul-1999 14:49:52                   Message No 0414
******************************************************************************

Author: Jon Clarke <[email-masked]>
Subject: NPLC updated to v5.4

Dear Colleagues,                       
           
at 10:40Z this morning (1999-07-16) the 3SNAV R100-40T receiver NPLC 
was updated with software v5.4 with no difficulties. It is now running 
again.        
          
Regards,     
Jon Clarke       

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr Jon Clarke                                Time and Frequency Section,
[email-masked]      Centre for Electromagnetic and Time Metrology,
tel: +44 (0) 208 943 6548                  National Physical Laboratory,
fax: +44 (0) 208 943 7138        Queens Road, Teddington, TW11 0LW, 
U.K.-----
-------------------------------------------------------------------