Subject: [IGEXMail-0409] Wk 1017 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Jul 1999 20:55:06

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    13-Jul-1999 20:55:06                   Message No 0409
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1017 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:  Carey Noll/CDDIS

               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 13-Jul-99 14:09)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 288/GPS Week 1017                   
            (July 4 through July 10, 1999; Days 99185 through 99191)            
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  185 186 187 188 189 190 191 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       -   -   -   X   X   X   X     4
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       -   -   -   -   -   -   X     1
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      -   -   -   -   -   -   X     1
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      -   -   -   -   X   X   -     2
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation R1 NPL       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            33 stations                   24  27  26  30  30  24  24  185

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.