Subject: [IGEXMail-0389] Wk 1014 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Jun 1999 17:57:44

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    22-Jun-1999 17:57:44                   Message No 0389
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1014 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 22-Jun-99 11:05)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 285/GPS Week 1014                   
            (June 13 through June 19, 1999; Days 99164 through 99170)           
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  164 165 166 167 168 169 170 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Brest            BRSG Ashtech GG24     EPSHOM    X   X   X   -   X   -   -     4
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     4
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   -   -   -   X   -   -     2
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      -   -   X   X   X   X   -     3
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   -   X   X   X   X     5
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Maartsbo         MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   -   X   X   X   X     5
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     5
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     5
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            31 stations                   28  26  24  27  28  24  23  180

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.