Subject: [IGEXMail-0384] TSKA site in trouble
From: "T. Imakiire" <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Jun 1999 10:06:16

Content-Type: text/plain
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    21-Jun-1999 10:06:16                   Message No 0384
******************************************************************************

Author: "T. Imakiire" <[email-masked]>
Subject: TSKA site in trouble

Dear Colleagues

We are sorry to report that our TSKA site (GSI, Tsukuba) had some trouble
again.

Our Z18 receiver failed for data communication on June 14 and this error 
has not been recovered until June 21.

We suspect that data communication rate between the receiver and PC has 
accidentaly changed by unknown reason.
We are afraid that it might be caused by a bug in receiver firmware.

We also have a problem on data communication through LAN between PC and unix
server which are used for data quality check and data upload to IGEX data 
center.

Therefore we are afraid that our TSKA site data supply would be a little bit
unreliable until we can solve these problems.

Best Regards
------------------------------
Tetsuro IMAKIIRE,  Geodetic Observation Center,
Geographical Survey Institute
E-mail:[email-masked] (Niftyserve: [email-masked])
Tel: +81-298-64-4825 (+81-298-64-1111 ex.8621)
FAX: +81-298-64-6864 (+81-298-64-2655)