Subject: [IGEXMail-0349] Wk 1010 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 May 1999 20:26:52

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    25-May-1999 20:26:52                   Message No 0349
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1010 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 25-May-99 14:02)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 281/GPS Week 1010                   
             (May 16 through May 22, 1999; Days 99136 through 99142)            
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  136 137 138 139 140 141 142 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Brest            BRSG Ashtech GG24     EPSHOM    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       -   X   X   X   X   -   -     4
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mt. Stromlo      STRR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   X   -   X   X   X   X     5
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation R1 NPL       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   -   -   X   X     5
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            35 stations                   31  33  34  30  31  29  26  214

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.