Subject: [IGEXMail-0348] Re: No 0346 : REMINDER -- Call for Papers for IGEX-98 Workshop
From: "Bill Carter" <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 May 1999 20:09:02

Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
X-Mailer: Pegasus Mail for Win32 (v3.01b)
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    24-May-1999 20:09:02                   Message No 0348
******************************************************************************

Author: "Bill Carter" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: No 0346 : REMINDER -- Call for Papers for IGEX-98 Workshop

Attached please find an abstract for the IGEX workshop. We were 
unable to transmit this abstract on May 21, but hope that there is 
still time for it to be accepted.

Bill Carter