Subject: [IGEXMail-0342] Wk 1009 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 May 1999 03:17:05

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    19-May-1999 03:17:05                   Message No 0342
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1009 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 18-May-99 20:51)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 280/GPS Week 1009                   
             (May 9 through May 15, 1999; Days 99129 through 99135)             
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  129 130 131 132 133 134 135 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brest            BRSG Ashtech GG24     EPSHOM    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       -   -   -   -   -   -   X     1
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      -   -   -   X   X   -   -     2
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mt. Stromlo      STRR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Rio Grande       RIOZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sutherland       SUTG MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation R1 NPL       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       -   X   X   X   X   -   -     4
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            37 stations                   30  34  35  34  34  32  31  230

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.