Subject: [IGEXMail-0336] Wk 1008 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 May 1999 15:50:38

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    12-May-1999 15:50:38                   Message No 0336
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1008 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 12-May-99 09:14)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 279/GPS Week 1008                   
              (May 2 through May 8, 1999; Days 99122 through 99128)             
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  122 123 124 125 126 127 128 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brest            BRSG Ashtech GG24     EPSHOM    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       -   X   X   -   X   X   X     5
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Grasse           GRAC Ashtech GG24C    IGN       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   -   X   -   -     4
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      -   -   -   X   X   X   X     4
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mt. Stromlo      STRR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    -   X   X   -   -   -   X     3
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   -   X   -   -   X   X     3
Rio Grande       RIOZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Santiago         SANG 3S Navigation R1 NIMA      X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sutherland       SUTG MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation R1 NPL       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   -   -   X     5
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            38 stations                   30  36  36  33  32  29  31  227

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.