Subject: [IGEXMail-0330] End of Operation of station GRAC (Grasse) GLONASS receiver
From: jennifer haase <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 May 1999 15:59:49

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    07-May-1999 15:59:49                   Message No 0330
******************************************************************************

Author: jennifer haase <[email-masked]>
Subject: End of Operation of station GRAC (Grasse) GLONASS receiver

The single frequency GLONASS receiver at station GRAC has ceased operating
since 10:00 UTC day 124. There are no current plans to reinstall a GLONASS
receiver.
A dual frequency Ashtech Z-12 GPS receiver attached to the L1 GPS-GLONASS
antenna was operated from day 124 to 13:30 day 126.  A choke ring antenna
has been installed on day 126 on the monument with the Z-12 receiver to
record until day 130 to provide additional control on the site coordinates. 
A final log sheet will be submitted after this week long GPS survey.

The last data file from day 124 has been sent to the IGN data center.
Rinex files from the following days in 1999 have been re-created and sent
to the IGN data center today after having some date problems corrected:
065
068
069
084
085

We thank the Martec company for loaning us the MIRA 24 receiver (GG24C) for
the duration of the campaign.

Jennifer Haase

______________________________________________________
Dr. Jennifer S. Haase
ACRI Mecanique Appliquee et Sciences de l'Environnement
260, Route du Pin Montard - BP 234
06904 Sophia Antipolis, FRANCE
Tel: +33 4 92 96 75 19 Fax: +33 4 93 95 80 98 
email: [email-masked]  http://www.acri.fr

"Nature bats last"