Subject: [IGEXMail-0329] IGEX Workshop
From: [email-masked] (WERNER GURTNER)
Date: 07 May 1999 10:33:39

Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    07-May-1999 10:33:39                   Message No 0329
******************************************************************************

Author: [email-masked] (WERNER GURTNER)
Subject: IGEX Workshop: Network Operations Session

IGEX.98 Workshop: Network Operations Session
********************************************

Dear colleagues,

one of the sessions at the IGEX-98 Workshop in Nashville (Septmber 13-14, 1999)
deals with

      NETWORK OPERATIONS

Topics to be presented include:

   -  Data Collection
   -  Data Communications
   -  Data Archiving
   -  Formats
   -  Preprocessing

May I ask

   -  station operators attending the workshop to consider presenting a paper
      about their experiences with running a GPS/GLONASS receiver during
      the campaign, about the set-up, programming, format conversion,
      scheduling of data collection and transmission, archiving, etc,
      comparison with IGS operations, future intentions

   -  Data center operators to report about specific problems, latencies,
      comparisons with IGS operations

   -  Analysis centers to report about data preprocessing

The deadline for abstract submission is May 21, 1999.

More information about the workshop can be found in IGEXMail 0293.

Best regards

Werner Gurtner

Chairman of the 
Network Operations session