Subject: [IGEXMail-0326] Wk 1007 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 04 May 1999 18:26:18

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    04-May-1999 18:26:18                   Message No 0326
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1007 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 04-May-99 11:47)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 278/GPS Week 1007                   
            (April 25 through May 1, 1999; Days 99115 through 99121)            
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  115 116 117 118 119 120 121 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Brest            BRSG Ashtech GG24     EPSHOM    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Grasse           GRAC Ashtech GG24C    IGN       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       -   -   -   X   X   -   -     2
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Leeds            LDS2 Trimble 4000SSE  Leeds     X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mt. Stromlo      STRR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Rio Grande       RIOZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Santiago         SANG 3S Navigation R1 NIMA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Sutherland       SUTG MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation R1 NPL       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       -   X   -   X   X   X   X     5
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   -   X   -   X   X   X     4
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            40 stations                   34  36  36  37  37  30  26  236

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.