Subject: [IGEXMail-0319] MTBG stops operation
From: Weber Robert <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 May 1999 13:14:12

Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    02-May-1999 13:14:12                   Message No 0319
******************************************************************************

Author: Weber Robert <[email-masked]>
Subject: MTBG stops operation

 This is to inform you that 
 Site MTBG (Mattersburg,11030M002, GG24C) closed operation on April,20.

 Data logging with a combined GPS/GLONASS dual frequency
 receiver will start again within the next three weeks.

 Regards

   Robert Weber
--
___________________________________________________________________________
Robert Weber                           Tel:    ++43-1-58801-12865               
Department for Theoretical Geodesy     Fax:    ++43-1-58801-12896              
University of Technology, Vienna       E-Mail: [email-masked]
Gusshausstrasse 27-29                          [email-masked]
A-1040 Vienna, Austria                         
___________________________________________________________________________