Subject: [IGEXMail-0315] Wk 1006 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Apr 1999 16:08:52

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    29-Apr-1999 16:08:52                   Message No 0315
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1006 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 29-Apr-99 09:12)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 277/GPS Week 1006                   
           (April 18 through April 24, 1999; Days 99108 through 99114)          
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  108 109 110 111 112 113 114 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Bishkek          BISZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brest            BRSG Ashtech GG24     EPSHOM    -   -   X   X   X   -   -     3
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       -   -   -   X   X   X   -     3
Grasse           GRAC Ashtech GG24C    IGN       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Innsbruk         IBK1 Ashtech GG24     Innsbruk  X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS2 Trimble 4000SSE  Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lexington        SL1X Ashtech Z18      MIT/LL    X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mcdonald         MDOA JPS LEGACY       CSR       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Mt. Stromlo      STRR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Oberpfaffenhofen DLRA 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   -   -   -   X   -   -     2
Rio Grande       RIOZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Santiago         SANG 3S Navigation R1 NIMA      X   X   X   X   -   X   -     5
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   -   -   X   X   -   X     4
Sutherland       SUTG MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Taiwan           CK02 Ashtech Z12      NCKU      -   X   X   X   -   -   -     3
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   -   X   -   X   X     5
Vernon           LRBA Ashtech Z18      LRBA      X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       -   X   X   X   X   -   -     4
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            47 stations                   42  41  41  43  38  33  29  267

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.