Subject: [IGEXMail-0301] Wk 1005 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Apr 1999 19:41:29

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    20-Apr-1999 19:41:29                   Message No 0301
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1005 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 20-Apr-99 13:02)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 276/GPS Week 1005                   
           (April 11 through April 17, 1999; Days 99101 through 99107)          
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  101 102 103 104 105 106 107 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brest            BRSG Ashtech GG24     EPSHOM    X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       -   -   -   -   X   -   X     2
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Grasse           GRAC Ashtech GG24C    IGN       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       -   X   X   X   X   -   -     4
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   -   -   X   -   X     4
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Innsbruk         IBK1 Ashtech GG24     Innsbruk  X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       -   -   -   X   X   -   X     3
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS2 Trimble 4000SSE  Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lexington        SL1X Ashtech Z18      MIT/LL    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG Ashtech GG24     TUVienna  X   X   -   -   X   -   -     3
Mcdonald         MDOA JPS LEGACY       CSR       -   X   X   X   -   -   -     3
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Mt. Stromlo      STRR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Oberpfaffenhofen DLRA 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   -   -   X   X   -   X     3
Rio Grande       RIOZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Santiago         SANG 3S Navigation R1 NIMA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sutherland       SUTG MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       -   -   -   X   X   X   X     4
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Vernon           LRBA Ashtech Z18      LRBA      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       X   -   X   X   X   X   -     5
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    -   -   -   X   X   X   X     4
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      -   -   -   -   -   X   X     2
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            46 stations                   34  38  38  42  39  35  35  248

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.