Subject: [IGEXMail-0296] LRBA receiver working again !
From: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Apr 1999 10:10:24

charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-Msmail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.72.3110.5
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.72.3110.3
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    15-Apr-1999 10:10:24                   Message No 0296
******************************************************************************

Author: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Subject: LRBA receiver working again !

Dear colleagues,

We have been mute since mid march but thanks to Ashtech representative we
are now ready to provide you with our data until the end of the IGEX
campaign.

Again we are sorry for the inconveniences.

Kind regards,

Christelle Vigneau
_________________________________________________________________
Christelle Vigneau
MoD\DGA\LRBA\NAV\RSAT
BP 914                                                         Tel   : (33)
02 32 21 44 85
27207 VERNON                                          Fax   : (33) 02 32 21
44 99
FRANCE                                                      E-mail :
[email-masked]
_________________________________________________________________